Welcome to the Nation’s Capital Chapter.
We encourage you to take advantage of the many resources and networking opportunities available through the Nation’s Capital Chapter. Gain the most from your membership by participating in all that your Chapter offers including opportunities to learn, network, gain leadership experience, and make a difference in the professional community.
During the year we sponsor webinars, networking events, speakers and presentations to increase your professional knowledge and expand your business contacts. We are always looking for new ideas to keep our events relevant to the needs of our members (please contact me chapter president with any suggestions).
· Regular chapter webinars or dinner meetings: where members gain access to a diverse and vibrant professional community, professional education, valuable information, and resources which will all assist in continued professional growth and development.
· Bi-monthly Government Contractor Breakfast meetings
· Support for those who are actively pursuing or considering the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential. We sponsor a local CMA preparation program and make available a network of professionals with experience in the many topics covered on the exam.
Keeping up to date on our activities and opportunities for networking:
· Check out our Chapter website at http://ncc.imanet.org.
· Read our award-winning Kapitol Dome newsletter – emailed to you monthly and posted on the website
· We will email you about upcoming meetings and activities
Our regular chapter meetings are fun, educational, and engaging, but don't just take our word for it, come check us out! We'd love to meet you in person.
UPCOMING EVENTS - Our regular chapter meetings are listed on the Events page of this website.
If there is anything we can do to help or if you want to become more active and gain leadership experience by volunteering for a Board position please feel free to contact me.
NCC Chapter President